The Jabra EVOLVE 65 MS Mono with Bluetooth and NFC technology is a professional headset designed to improve concentration and conversations. Noise-cancelling technology gives you peace to work in the noisy, open office, effectively creating a concentration zone around you, so you can stay focused on the job. The speakers are built for style and comfort with leatherette ear cushions and are specifically designed to reduce office noise. The concentration zone is completed with a busy light indicator that signals user availability to colleagues. Let yourself and not the task decide where you work. Jabra EVOLVE 65 MS Mono with Bluetooth and NFC technology gives you the freedom to easily connect your wireless headset to a PC, smartphone or tablet. The speaker supports comfortable and easy access to its most used functions thereby increasing your overall flexibility, so you can better focus on the conversation. When not on a call or when you are on the go, the microphone boom-arm can be seamlessly integrated into the headband – so you can easily turn your office headset into a personal headset.
The Jabra EVOLVE 65 MS Mono is optimised for Microsoft Lync, providing instant plug-and-play installation for your headset. The headset works perfectly with your Microsoft Lync, so you can focus on the conversation.
- Made for voice and music
- Passive noise cancellation
- Easy call management
- Wireless Bluetooth technology gives you up to 30 metres / 100 feet of handsfree connectivity to PC, smartphone and tablet.
- Up to 10 hours of battery life eliminates battery concerns.
- Simply tap to connect devices with NFC.
- Dual connectivity enables you to connect your headset to your PC and one other Bluetooth device at the same time, so you can take the call on your preferred phone device.
- Busy light signals user availability.
- Microphone boom arm can be integrated into the headband when not on a call or simply listening to music.
- Leatherette ear cushions.
- Soft pouch included