The handset is loaded with Gigaset pro-business features including HD Audio, vibrate and audio profiles to adapt the phone to fit your personal needs within any environment. Complete with software-update-over-the-air capability, the R650H PRO is futureproofed and able to support the next generation of Gigaset pro DECT networks.
Shock, dust and water-resistant – The Gigaset pro R650H is ready for almost anything with its IP65 rating ensuring it is dust tight while protecting against water projected against the enclosure from any direction with no harmful effects.
Multicell with roaming and handover – The R650H offers seamless compatibility with Gigaset pro N720 IP Multicell and N510 IP Single cell systems allowing incredible audio quality and mobility in and around the office, factory floor or warehouse without interruption.
Non-slip for a perfect grip – Designed for challenging environments, the rubberized surface ensures a solid grip as part of a ruggedized and thicker handset with an illuminated panel for low light situations and click responsive keys for operation while wearing gloves and other protective gear.
CAT-iq 2.0 certification – In common with the Gigaset pro range, the R650H is certified to the CAT-iq 2.0 standard. It provides a host of features including High Definition (HD) voice, advanced call lists, PIN-protected key lock and silent charging when used with either the N510 single or N720 multicell systems.
• Next generation user interface on 1,8” TFT illuminated display
• Side keys for volume adjustment during a call
• Up to 14 hours of talk time.
• Visual call signaling over pocket torch LED
• Profiles for indoor, outdoor and personal use
• Handsfree talking with High Definition Voice/CAT-IQ 2.0 sound quality
• Full compatibility Gigaset N510 IP Single- and N720 IP Multicell systems
• Searchable local phonebook with up to 200 vCards and corporate phonebook via PBX (XML, LDAP)
• Vibrating alert
• Silent charger mode during parallel ringing
• Headset connection via 2.5 mm jack
• PIN-protected keylock for optimum line security
• Easy maintenance with Software-update-over-the-air support
• Support of Net provider features via a menu