The SoundStation IP 6000 features Polycom HD Voice technology, boosting productivity and reducing listener fatigue by turning ordinary conference calls into crystal-clear interactive conversations. It delivers high-fidelity audio from 220 Hz to 14 kHz, capturing both the deeper lows and higher frequencies of the human voice for conference calls that sound as natural as being there. For all conference calls, the SoundStation IP 6000 delivers advanced audio performance that far exceeds previous generations of conference phones. From full-duplex technology that eliminates distracting drop-outs to the latest echo cancellation advancements, only Polycom can deliver a conference phone experience with no compromises.
• Polycom HD Voice for high-fidelity calls at up to 14 kHz – conference calls that sound as natural as being there
• Polycom’s patented Acoustic Clarity Technology – delivering the best conference phone experience with no compromises
• 12-foot microphone pickup – 20% greater than previous generations of IP conference phones
• Strong, robust SIP software – leveraging the most advanced SIP endpoint software in the industry, with advanced call handing, security, and provisioning features
• Robust interoperability – compatible with a broad array of SIP call platforms to maximize voice quality and feature availability while simplifying management and administration
• High-resolution display – enables robust call information and multi-language support
• One Year Warranty